Create a link to a norsk version of a non-norsk website
- Open the webpage that needs to be translated.
- Copy the URL (the address f.eks http://www.akhersaa-dz.com/
- Open https://translate.google.com/
- Paste in the address in the first translate box (venstre rute).
- A new link will appear in the second translate box (høyre rute).
- Choose the language you want for the translation; click on the down arrow and select.
- Click on the link in the second translate box
- Voila! You have a translated website. Now copy the URL (in your browsers address box) to be used as your hyperlink for Journalen, twitter, facebook, etc. This address will always begin with translate.google.com/….